Happy Good Friday y’all! WOOT!
Planning to go to Kota Kinabalu (KK) for a holiday? Here are a few tips:
- You need to book wayyy in advance if you want to climb Mount Kinabalu. I did not and had to enjoy the moutain from afar…
- Best place for food in Kota Kinabalu is Fatt Kee Restaurant. Order the Assam Fish Curry and Sabah Chai (veg).
- Visit the Poring Hot Springs (2 hour drive from KK) and stay/eat at Round Inn where the service and food are awesome.
My plans for this lovely long weekend include:
- Friends over for cards and yummy raspberry bars.
- Finally buying the IKEA Tarva chest-of-drawers that I’m going to HACK.
- Flea-ing at Lucky Plaza on Sunday!
Finally If Google Was a Guy is really spot on. Heehee.